With itineraries from Africa to Antarctica, meet the stars of Dynasties with select excursions from bespoke travel outfitter Natural World Safaris.
Episode one of Dynasties follows a troop of West African Chimpanzees, led by alpha male David, in Senegal. Explore the heartland of Uganda with Natural World Safaris, tracking the Chimpanzees of the Kibale Forest in the heart of the Queen Elizabeth National Park. Accompany Kibale’s expert researchers as they undergo the habituation of the population of Chimpanzees.
Episode two of the show follows 11,000 emperor penguins in Atka Bay in Antarctica. Venture through the Beagle Channel and the glacial Drake Passage to Antarctica. Encounter an abundance of wildlife on Natural World Safaris, including seals, seabirds and a vast colony of Emperor Penguins. Navigate tabular icebergs and cascading tundra ranges aboard the M/V Ortelius, accompanied by an expert expedition team. Experience spectacular excursions and some of the most spectacular landscapes Antarctica has to offer.
Episode three follows the Marsh pride in Kenya’s Masai Mara, made up of two mothers, Charm and Sienna, and their cubs. Visit the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust with Natural World Safaris and actively engage in conservation efforts on the ground. Monitor prides of lion using telemetry receivers and help protect the population from the threat of poaching.
The pack of painted wolves in episode four of Dynasties lives on the banks of the Zambezi in northern Zimbabwe. Natural World Safaris Painted Dog Safari led by award-winning wildlife photographer (and painted dog expert) Nick Dyer takes guests to three key locations within Mana Pools National Park and along the banks of the Zambezi River. The vast open spaces and incredible vistas provide the perfect backdrop for capturing stunning images of painted wolves as well as observing the nuances of their remarkable behaviour.
The final episode follows tiger Raj Bhera and her cubs in Bandhavgarh national park, boasting the highest density of tigers in central India. Travel to the heart of India with Natural World Safaris and explore both Bandhavgarh and Kanha National Park in search of the majestic big cat. View some of the nation’s most iconic sights along the way including the Taj Mahal, Jama Masijid and the temples of Khajuraho.
For further information on 2019 itineraries, please visit www.naturalworldsafaris.com
- Aranui itineraries to Every Corner of French Polynesia and beyond - August 19, 2019
- How your wildlife photos can be deadly - August 16, 2019
- South Africa’s High Court rules in favour of lions - August 15, 2019
- Singata opens in Rwanda supporting gorilla conservation - August 11, 2019
- Safari ethically without harming wildlife - August 9, 2019
- Great Plains Conservation goes plastic free - July 24, 2019
- Rhinos translocated to Rwanda - June 24, 2019
- Canon 8 x 25 IS Binoculars - June 21, 2019
- Counter Poaching Unit received needed gear - June 20, 2019
- Laos looking after its Elephants - June 10, 2019