An adventure with the multi-awarded True North Adventure Cruises is not just another expedition cruise.
They specifically exclude sea-days and feature unparalleled access to stunning coastal environments and, unequalled opportunity to truly experience the destination.
The TRUE NORTH is purpose-built to go where other ships cannot and they explore further in six dedicated adventure boats.
The luxury of multiple tenders means that they can take guests away in small groups to experience wilderness up-close and guests also enjoy much greater opportunity to do “what they want, when they want”.
Daily activities can include snorkelling, diving, fishing, hiking, picnics, natural history, culture and, most itineraries also include a ship’s helicopter.
The TRUE NORTH features the ultimate in comfort and style. Spacious cabins offer modern decor, en-suites and satellite telephones. Guest numbers are limited to 36, an Australian crew of 22 chaperones every experience. They also have revered reputation for on-board dining.
It’s little wonder that our guests often remark “that’s the best holiday I have ever had!”
Destinations include the Kimberley – a panorama of rugged mountains, spectacular gorges and majestic waterfalls; the still-wild coast of Western Australia featuring the intriguing Abrolhos Islands, world-famous Ningaloo Reef, fishing paradise at the Montebello Islands and, the pristine Rowley Shoals; the dragons on Komodo; the breathtaking islands of the Raja Ampat; the whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay; the mighty Sepik River and the un-spoilt islands of Papua New Guinea; mysterious Bougainville; beautiful Sydney Harbour and, a seafood safari around the Eyre Peninsular!
For more visit www.truenorth.com.au
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019