Eagle Creek not only have a bag to suit every traveller, but their bags are helping do great things around the world with their ‘Buy A Bag Change a Life’ initiative.
Buying the right bag can seem like an impossible task, with so much product on the market. You want something durable that will stand the toughest of travel, something practical to fit all your travel needs and something that (let’s face it) looks good.
Enter the Eagle Creek Expanse carry on bag. We test drive it to see if it lives up to the test for those adventure travellers that really give their gear a workout.
WHY YOU NEED IT
This lightweight international carry-on is perfect for a quick adventure or the minimalist packer. From camping to hiking and all adventures in between, this case can handle it with its durable scuff resistant fabric that can withstand decades of abuse. The expansion zipper and external lash points offer more carrying capacity for when you might need to pack additional items and the heavy-duty wheels and wheel housing are ready to roll over hundreds of miles so you can travel thousands. From the smooth tile of the airport to the cobblestones of Europe this bag will roll over almost any terrain smoothly. The heavy duty treaded wheels will keep rolling as long as you do.
This really is a pack that has it all. The main features are:
- Durable ripstop, poly and Bi-Tech Armor Lite™ materials cover high wear areas for maximum abrasion resistance so you don’t have to worry about that careless baggage handler at the airport
- A padded tablet sleeve in the front pocket offers protection along with quick access
- A Central Lock Point with Secure Zip™ Toggles will keep your luggage safe from unwanted intruders and ease your mind to enjoy the vacation
- Treaded wheels are perfect for multi-terrain maneuverability, while the heavy-duty wheel housing and bumper protection will guard against abuse on any old cobblestone walkways
- A vertical quick stash pocket helps keep important items within reach, its unique orientation makes it easy to get in and out of your bag even when it’s in the overhead compartment
- Use a carabineer or clip to latch purses, water bottles, and more to the bag’s external lash points, ideal for gear you don’t feel like carrying anymore
- Fabric blocking hides scuffs and stains, so no matter the abuse you put your bag through, it will always look its best
- Interior compression straps will help you maximize your packing space and keep items wrinkle free
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
Drag it, drop it, toss it. This is one tough bag. No matter what happens to your bag it was built to always look its best. The fabric blocking design hides scuff and stains, so the new bag look will stay with you for years. Best of all, it is not only a brand you can trust, it is a brand doing great things for the world.
Eagle Creek’s ‘Buy A Bag Change a Life’ initiative means the purchase of your bag can go to aid people in need, like hurricane victims of Puerto Rico. Currently, for each bag purchased on their website, Eagle Creek will purchase packH2O water packs (1:1) for the community and families of Puerto Rico.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.eaglecreek.com
- Travel that gives back in Papua New Guinea - March 9, 2020
- 24 Aussie National parks to escape to - March 1, 2020
- The beauty of Fraser Island - February 28, 2020
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - February 1, 2020
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019