Avid sportspersons look no further for the perfect compression clothing to get you through tough workouts and strenuous sports, as SupaCore Coretech leggings are here to support you.
Not only are SupaCore Coretech leggings ideal for sportspersons, they are also helpful for those recovering from injury, those susceptible to injury, and new mothers (post-partum) wanting a speedy recovery.
Why You Need TheM
The compression benefits you will experience when wearing these leggings are vast, with a noticeable improvement in circulation, a reduction of muscle soreness, less muscle oscillation, and speedy muscle recovery after vigorous exercise. The Coretech leggings help to relieve pain, and assist in the recovery of injuries to the lower back, hamstrings, and groin area, and they can be worn for up to 24hours.
SupaCore Coretech aren’t your everyday leggings, there are a ton of features bundled into this seemingly simple item of clothing.
- The waistband has patented technology woven into a sacroiliac joint belt
- The compression is medical grade
- Comfort and durability are obtained through seamless knitting technology (also creates less waste)
- Covering the hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps, hip and tensor fasciae latae, is ribbing technology that provides a micro massage.
- The material wicks moisture away and quick dries.
Why You’ll love THEM
If the innovative design isn’t reason enough to love these leggings, they are also registered as a medical item through the Union and Therapeutic Good Administration which means you might be able get a Private Health Fund Rebate with your purchase, if you meet the requirements.
Not only are the SupaCore Coretech leggings comfortable and supportive, they are also look great, with a graphic company logo on the hips that makes them stand out from the crowd. They are also available in a few colour combinations
For more information visit supacore.com
- Black rhino relocated to Tanzania - September 19, 2019
- Glamp your way around the world at these top 5 spots - September 16, 2019
- Salomon Speedcross 5 - August 27, 2019
- Aranui itineraries to Every Corner of French Polynesia and beyond - August 19, 2019
- How your wildlife photos can be deadly - August 16, 2019
- South Africa’s High Court rules in favour of lions - August 15, 2019
- Singita opens in Rwanda supporting gorilla conservation - August 11, 2019
- Safari ethically without harming wildlife - August 9, 2019
- Great Plains Conservation goes plastic free - July 24, 2019
- Rhinos translocated to Rwanda - June 24, 2019