Every woman has a pair of leggings in their wardrobe, but not every woman has a pair that lasts beyond a season.
The hands-on think-tank of intuitive designers and industry leading fabric developers at Arc’teryx have mastered lost-lasting, next-to-skin, durable workout tights with their new Oriel Legging.
Designed for every woman, the Arc’teryx Oriel Legging is built for challenges (and overcoming them). Everyday leggings are easily affected by abrasion, and by using a thicker nylon 6,6 knit size fabric, the Oriel Legging can take some serious tough love – yoga, bootcamp, rock climbing, bushwalking, weight training, dog walking, multi-day hike – basically any situation that calls for heavy duty protection and consistency.
Gone are the days of threadbare, see-through, throw away tights. Investing in the tough threads and narrow seams of the Oriel Legging allows women to feel comfortable and confident all day long, season after season, year after year. Constructed with a thick black Lycra infused with elastane means women are afforded conformity, comfort and a full range of unrestricted motion without risk of show through, and still with that remarkable second skin feel.
With a Powernet Stretch Mesh waistband that disperses moisture, two easily accessible thigh pockets (even with a climbing-harness on), durable stretch nylon interlock knit fabric and quick-drying technology, the Oriel Legging delivers unrivalled performance over time and beyond expectation.
Arc’teryx’s commitment to timeless quality, intentional design and simplicity ensures the Oriel Legging is city chic and highly versatile staple in every woman’s wardrobe.
Arc’teryx Oriel Legging RRP $130.00
Available Colours: Labyrinth and Black
For more visit www.arcteryx.com.au
- Magashi – Conserving Rwanda’s Last Protected Savannah Ecosystem - May 16, 2019
- Spectacular Lake Eyre Viewed By Air Wilpena - May 13, 2019
- East Arnhem Land Adventures – Lirrwi Tourism - May 6, 2019
- Wild Bush Luxury complimentary air safari for Arkaba guests - April 26, 2019
- Nemo Tensor Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad - April 24, 2019
- Adventure World’s Natural Habitat range - April 22, 2019
- Arc’teryx Oriel Legging - April 18, 2019
- Cooinda Lodge celebrates 40th anniversary of Kakadu National Park - April 18, 2019
- Maui Jim Sunglasses - March 10, 2019
- BlackWolf Sombra Shelter - March 8, 2019