Every woman has a pair of leggings in their wardrobe, but not every woman has a pair that lasts beyond a season.
The hands-on think-tank of intuitive designers and industry leading fabric developers at Arc’teryx have mastered lost-lasting, next-to-skin, durable workout tights with their new Oriel Legging.
Designed for every woman, the Arc’teryx Oriel Legging is built for challenges (and overcoming them). Everyday leggings are easily affected by abrasion, and by using a thicker nylon 6,6 knit size fabric, the Oriel Legging can take some serious tough love – yoga, bootcamp, rock climbing, bushwalking, weight training, dog walking, multi-day hike – basically any situation that calls for heavy duty protection and consistency.
Gone are the days of threadbare, see-through, throw away tights. Investing in the tough threads and narrow seams of the Oriel Legging allows women to feel comfortable and confident all day long, season after season, year after year. Constructed with a thick black Lycra infused with elastane means women are afforded conformity, comfort and a full range of unrestricted motion without risk of show through, and still with that remarkable second skin feel.
With a Powernet Stretch Mesh waistband that disperses moisture, two easily accessible thigh pockets (even with a climbing-harness on), durable stretch nylon interlock knit fabric and quick-drying technology, the Oriel Legging delivers unrivalled performance over time and beyond expectation.
Arc’teryx’s commitment to timeless quality, intentional design and simplicity ensures the Oriel Legging is city chic and highly versatile staple in every woman’s wardrobe.
Arc’teryx Oriel Legging RRP $130.00
Available Colours: Labyrinth and Black
For more visit www.arcteryx.com.au
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - October 1, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019