A perfect combination of style and technicality, the Mojito Hike GTX is the newest hiking boot from Scarpa that has everything taken care of, all you have left to do is enjoy the walk.
Why you will love it
While impeccable design, technicality and durability are always key to a good hiking boot, the Mojito Hike GTX is also geared for hikers that are conscious of the aesthetic. They look great and perform well.
The Mojito Hike GTX has strong upper, made of 1.8 mm water-resistant suede with a monochromatic colour palette, and up-to-the-toe lacing that matches accordingly. The fully adjustable lacing system is derived from a climbing shoe, allowing the Mojito to fit just about any foot shape. The Salix sole is comfortable, assures grip on any terrain, is built with shock absorbing features and is designed to be self-cleaning so you won’t be picking gumnuts and stones out of your shoe tread ever again.
The Flex-Point is a special upper design that allows the natural angle variation between foot and leg during walking, and heel support system for better lateral stability, meaning you won’t feel trapped at the ankles. The Mojito Hike GTX has self-moulding ankle padding made from a special memory foam material that adapts itself to everyone’s anatomy and recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
Why you will love them
Look good and feel even better in the comfort of your Mojito Hike GTX. The boots have weather protection from GORE-TEX® lining to keep you cozy and dry. The boots are available in both men’s and women’s versions, the men’s boot comes in a striking blue with lime-green details, and a timeless charcoal with orange detailing. The women’s version comes in a lighter smoke grey with turquoise detailing, and a head-turning purple with coral accents.
SCARPA MOJITO GTX RRP: $329.95
For more information or to find your nearest store visit https://www.paddypallin.com.au/
- Travel that gives back in Papua New Guinea - March 9, 2020
- 24 Aussie National parks to escape to - March 1, 2020
- The beauty of Fraser Island - February 28, 2020
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - February 1, 2020
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019