A perfect combination of style and technicality, the Mojito Hike GTX is the newest hiking boot from Scarpa that has everything taken care of, all you have left to do is enjoy the walk.
Why you will love it
While impeccable design, technicality and durability are always key to a good hiking boot, the Mojito Hike GTX is also geared for hikers that are conscious of the aesthetic. They look great and perform well.
The Mojito Hike GTX has strong upper, made of 1.8 mm water-resistant suede with a monochromatic colour palette, and up-to-the-toe lacing that matches accordingly. The fully adjustable lacing system is derived from a climbing shoe, allowing the Mojito to fit just about any foot shape. The Salix sole is comfortable, assures grip on any terrain, is built with shock absorbing features and is designed to be self-cleaning so you won’t be picking gumnuts and stones out of your shoe tread ever again.
The Flex-Point is a special upper design that allows the natural angle variation between foot and leg during walking, and heel support system for better lateral stability, meaning you won’t feel trapped at the ankles. The Mojito Hike GTX has self-moulding ankle padding made from a special memory foam material that adapts itself to everyone’s anatomy and recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
Why you will love them
Look good and feel even better in the comfort of your Mojito Hike GTX. The boots have weather protection from GORE-TEX® lining to keep you cozy and dry. The boots are available in both men’s and women’s versions, the men’s boot comes in a striking blue with lime-green details, and a timeless charcoal with orange detailing. The women’s version comes in a lighter smoke grey with turquoise detailing, and a head-turning purple with coral accents.
SCARPA MOJITO GTX RRP: $329.95
For more information or to find your nearest store visit https://www.paddypallin.com.au/
- The Art of Survival - June 30, 2020
- Osprey Arcane Tote Pack - June 20, 2020
- Roam Australia’s spectacular Kakadu - June 20, 2020
- Puppy to protector, meet the new counter-poaching dogs - June 18, 2020
- Aussie Tiger Quoll conservation tour in Far North Queensland - June 18, 2020
- Australia’s outback opening up - June 15, 2020
- Cairns & Great Barrier Reef deals to dive at - June 11, 2020
- 5 incredible ocean experiences in Queensland - June 9, 2020
- Fall in love with Kangaroo Island - June 8, 2020
- Hiking the Sunshine Coast Hinterland - June 6, 2020