A backpack that is versatile enough to be used when climbing mountains, or simply on your daily commute, the Osprey Mutant Backpack has you covered.
Why you need it
Mutant 22 climbing pack is light, simple and discreet. It’s clever design disguises it’s technical features means you can take it to the streets for urban use or utilise on the peaks when climbing mountains.
This backpack is light, weighing a mere 570 grams. It’s compact and streamlined features makes packing it easy with the one large chamber and a hidden storage pocket. The bucket shape of the Mutant 22 is interesting, designed for a superior fit while keeping the pack snug to your back. You do have to ensure you have packed it correctly to distribute the weight.
For those taking it to the extreme and using it for hiking and mountain climbing, there is an integrated rope carry, secure and easy-to-use ice tool carry system, and discrete side loops for extra compression or attaching extra gear. The front panel also comes with a ‘daisy chain’ for even greater carrying capacity. The Mutant’s highly durable 210D Nylon fabric ensures that your pack can last as long as you can no matter your objective.
Colours options include Blue Fire (Dark Blue with Orange) and Black Ice (Black, Dark Blue with Light blue).
Why you will love it
Perfect for daily work commutes, indoor climbing and gym sessions during the week and adventurous outdoor rock climbing and scaling Australian peaks on the weekend. The Osprey Mutant 22 is the ultimate multi-purpose pack that has your back regardless of the situation.
Osprey Mutant 22 RRP $129.95
Osprey Mutant 38 RRP $229.95
Osprey Mutant 52 RRP $229.95
For further information about Osprey or to find your nearest stockist, visit www.ospreypacks.com
- G Adventures’ ‘Jane Goodall Collection’ supports Conservation and Responsible Wildlife Tourism - October 3, 2019
- Black rhino relocated to Tanzania - September 19, 2019
- Glamp your way around the world at these top 5 spots - September 16, 2019
- Salomon Speedcross 5 - August 27, 2019
- Aranui itineraries to Every Corner of French Polynesia and beyond - August 19, 2019
- How your wildlife photos can be deadly - August 16, 2019
- South Africa’s High Court rules in favour of lions - August 15, 2019
- Singita opens in Rwanda supporting gorilla conservation - August 11, 2019
- Safari ethically without harming wildlife - August 9, 2019
- Great Plains Conservation goes plastic free - July 24, 2019