The newest in eco-luxe accommodation has officially launched, with Discovery Parks – Barossa now home to the region’s own glamping experience.
Nestled within a private area of the park, the 12 safari tents are majestically set among native gums with vineyard views as far as the eye can see.
With the tents sharing a private swimming pool with heated spa, and premium BBQ and lounge area, they are the ultimate place to unwind and embrace lavish comfort, while being close to nature.
Each tent has been meticulously designed and features a private three metre deck, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, and spacious bedroom configured with either a king-sized bed or two twins.
Bookings are now open with the Safari Tents priced from $250 per tent, per night.
Being less than an hour and a half from Adelaide, Discovery Parks – Barossa is perfect for romantic weekends away and special events like birthday celebrations and hen’s weekends.
Discovery Parks Chief Executive Grant Wilckens said that glamping is camping for those that appreciate a bit of luxury.
“Many of us are looking to escape the hustle and bustle and want authentic holiday experiences that allow us to reconnect. So, it’s no surprise that safari tent experiences have become so popular – they offer so much more than a hotel stay,” Grant said.
“This is a first for the Barossa Valley, and has been modelled off the success of our Byron Bay property. Later this year we will be taking eco-resorts to the next level with the launch of 83 tents on Rottnest Island. Though, you will be hard pressed to find a glamping location that has as much to offer your taste buds than the Barossa.”
The safari tents are an award-winning design by EcoStructures Australia and are made from the highest-grade canvas available. They are wind tolerant up to Category 5 cyclones and 100% waterproof, with superior features that are complimented by a modern eco-friendly design.
For more information and to book visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Discover the Art of Luxury Surfing at Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka - September 13, 2018
- Remote and Responsible Define World Expeditions’ New Asian Adventures - September 12, 2018
- World Expeditions’ new flexible, alternative Africa programme - September 9, 2018
- Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort, Oman - September 8, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018