Why you need it
Sick of lugging around a heavy case with dodgy wheels and zippers that just won’t close properly. The Paklite Escape Duffle is perfect for the adventure traveller or weekend warrior, as it is a light-weight, durable bag that is so easy to push or carry if you prefer.
Designed to be easy to just throw in what you need for a weekend getaway, the Paklite Escape Duffle is available in a size and colour to match your travelling style. The perfect no-nonsense travel accessory, this bag makes even the most extreme, action-packed getaways a breeze to prep for.
It comes in three sizes and two colours. Features include:
- Features lightweight fabric construction without sacrificing durability.
- High quality wheels, bearings, trolleys and components are used to ensure durability.
- Lockable external sleeve pocket.
- Each bag has internal compression straps and internal mesh sleeve pocket.
- The Cabin size duffle features a smart loop to enable convenient transport over the trolley tubes of a larger bag.
- Lightweight aluminium locking trolley handle.
- Strong PVC scuff guard on back and base of trolley case for added protection.
- Durable bearing wheels.
- Max size: 61 x 28 x 29cm
- Capacity: 50L
- Weight: 2.4kg
- RRP: $199
- Available in Teal and Black
Why you will love it
Sometimes you just don’t need a big bulky suitcase, however you want a bag that will fit all you need. The Paklite Escape Duffle Bag is not only funky and stylish, but all the compartments and pockets are perfect for organising your gear. The fact it can be carried or rolled with the handle and wheels is the best part about this bag. The quality of the wheels allows manoeuvrability of the case so easy you can do it one handed.
Rating – 4/5
- Canon 5D Mark IV & 70-200mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019
- Repair and Reuse with Gear Aid - March 20, 2019
- Whale sharks arrive early to Ningaloo - March 12, 2019
- Tips for River Crossings in 4WD - March 1, 2019
- Glamping in the Red Centre - February 23, 2019
- Coral Regeneration with Anantara Maldives - February 22, 2019
- Explore Galápagos with Lindblad - February 21, 2019
- Unique Maldivian sanctuary in an inland jungle - February 20, 2019