Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic has made it easier than ever for travellers to visit the stunning natural oasis that is the Galápagos with the launch of an incredible fly free offer available until the 30th of June on select 2019 departures.
Free return economy airfares are included when travellers book select Galápagos itineraries aboard the National Geographic Endeavour II and National Geographic Islander with Lindblad Expeditions.
Trips start from $9,120* per person, twin share for 10 days. This offer is only valid on select departure dates between the 6th of July and 9th of November 2019; available departures dates can be found online.
Every expedition sails with a veteran expedition leader, a team of expert naturalists, an undersea specialist, wellness specialist, and a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor. Together, they provide guests with a greater understanding and appreciation for this exceptional place.
Guests will explore various islands in the Galápagos archipelago, renowned for their abundant wildlife with no fear of humans. Activities include snorkelling with sea turtles, penguins, and sea lions; and kayaking, paddle boarding and Zodiac cruises. Hike an enchanted terrain of lush green highlands to stark volcanic landscapes; pristine beaches to mangrove thickets; from arid terrain to black lava beaches adorned with emerald seagrasses.
Choosing to voyage the Galápagos with Lindblad Expeditions provides guests with an in-depth connection to the place unrivalled in the industry – its wildlife, its human population, its conservation – thanks to their 50+ years of experience and heritage in the region.
*Conditions apply & subject to availability.
For more information visit Adventure World Travel at adventureworld.com
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019