Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic has made it easier than ever for travellers to visit the stunning natural oasis that is the Galápagos with the launch of an incredible fly free offer available until the 30th of June on select 2019 departures.
Free return economy airfares are included when travellers book select Galápagos itineraries aboard the National Geographic Endeavour II and National Geographic Islander with Lindblad Expeditions.
Trips start from $9,120* per person, twin share for 10 days. This offer is only valid on select departure dates between the 6th of July and 9th of November 2019; available departures dates can be found online.
Every expedition sails with a veteran expedition leader, a team of expert naturalists, an undersea specialist, wellness specialist, and a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor. Together, they provide guests with a greater understanding and appreciation for this exceptional place.
Guests will explore various islands in the Galápagos archipelago, renowned for their abundant wildlife with no fear of humans. Activities include snorkelling with sea turtles, penguins, and sea lions; and kayaking, paddle boarding and Zodiac cruises. Hike an enchanted terrain of lush green highlands to stark volcanic landscapes; pristine beaches to mangrove thickets; from arid terrain to black lava beaches adorned with emerald seagrasses.
Choosing to voyage the Galápagos with Lindblad Expeditions provides guests with an in-depth connection to the place unrivalled in the industry – its wildlife, its human population, its conservation – thanks to their 50+ years of experience and heritage in the region.
*Conditions apply & subject to availability.
For more information visit Adventure World Travel at adventureworld.com
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019
- Repair and Reuse with Gear Aid - March 20, 2019
- Whale sharks arrive early to Ningaloo - March 12, 2019
- Tips for River Crossings in 4WD - March 1, 2019
- Glamping in the Red Centre - February 23, 2019
- Coral Regeneration with Anantara Maldives - February 22, 2019
- Explore Galápagos with Lindblad - February 21, 2019
- Unique Maldivian sanctuary in an inland jungle - February 20, 2019
- Mammoth Mountain open until July - February 19, 2019