Uniden iGO Cam 755
Why you need it
Safety when on a road trip is paramount. You can’t always see everything on the road. The Uniden iGo Cam 755 has Full HD+ resolution and is ideal for drivers who want extra protection in the event of a road-related incident or dispute. It is also a great way to record your road trip when mounted on the front dash.
- Full HD+ 2304 x 1296 resolution with ultra-wide (170°) angle lens
- G-sensor and Collision Detection Mode
- Speed camera warnings and Lane Assist
- Loop recording
- Geotagging saves details of the location where an incident occurred
- Car plate stamp makes it easy to identify the user’s number plate while viewing footage
- Night vision
- 7” LCD colour screen with brightness controls
- Micro SD slot
- HDMI port and AV out
- Compact, portable design
- Multi positioning cable for easy assembling
Why you will love it
With the help of advanced accident recording ‘black box’ technologies, a built-in G-sensor and Collision Detection Mode, the camera identifies any changes in motion to instantly trigger recording. In an accident, this lets drivers see how the collision happened and analyse the direction of impact. Other safety features include a speed camera warning which alerts drivers of upcoming fixed speed cameras and red light cameras, reminding motorists to slow down.
Why you will hate it
It is a little hard to set up for those who are technologically challenged, but once it is up and running it is smooth operation.
iGO Cam 755 RRP $229.95