For those who can’t leave the house without a few extra camping luxuries, you can splash out and get yourself a Galaxi GearLoft.
An attic for your home away from home, the GearLoft will give you some additional space to stash gear and increase livable space and are also handy places to spread clothes out to dry while you sleep.
Why you need it
NEMO is designed to improve your experience of the adventure, and no matter what level of camper, help you have the best experience outdoors as possible. Every NEMO product is built better and smarter, and with the Galaxi tent, you really get something special that won’t break your budget. The NEMO Galaxi lightweight hiking tent delivers on durability and affordability and comes with a bonus footprint to help protect its floor from abrasion!
Unlike most tents, the Galaxi tent comes with a coated ripstop nylon footprint to help protect its floor from abrasion and offers an added layer to lock-out mud and protect you from wet surfaces. Built to last and not for landfill, the NEMO Galaxi tent also comes with a repair kit to extend its lifetime, and value for money.
Featuring two doors and two vestibules, the Galaxi tent offers great access from both sides, making it perfect for two people. It’s the small things that count, MagTie magnetic door tie-backs is an ingenious way to roll back your door and keep it out of the way. As well as ample storage space, the Galaxi has the luxury and ease of light pockets; a light diffusing fabric pocket for headlamps that casts an even glow throughout your tent.
- Capacity: 2P
- Minimum Weight: 4 lb 15 oz / 2.2 kg
- On the Fly Weight: 3 lbs, 11 oz / 1.7 kg
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs, 6 oz / 2.4 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 90 x 54 in / 229 x 137 cm
- Floor Area: 32 sq ft / 3.0 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq ft / 2.0 sq m
- Interior Height: 40 in / 102 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Frame Description: 9mm Hubbed aluminum poles
- Packed Size: 18 x 6.5 in dia / 46 x 17 cm dia
- Shell Fabric: No-See-Um Mesh
- Vestibule Fabric: 68D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
- Fly Fabric: 68D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
- Canopy Fabric: No-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D PU Nylon (3000mm)
Why you will love it
Created for maximum livable space, the Galaxi tent has a single hubbed pole set for quick set up and free-standing support, ensuring a frustration-free assembly. NEMO’s new pole technology also optimizes the tents’ strength, wind resistance, and weight – and clocking in at 2.2 kg, just imagine all the supplies you could still pack!
NEMO Galaxi™ RRP: $399.95
For more visit www.outdooragencies.com.au.
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Discover the Art of Luxury Surfing at Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka - September 13, 2018
- Remote and Responsible Define World Expeditions’ New Asian Adventures - September 12, 2018
- World Expeditions’ new flexible, alternative Africa programme - September 9, 2018
- Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort, Oman - September 8, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018