Adventure travel specialist, World Expeditions is one of three companies short-listed by the Queensland Government to develop a concept for a high-quality, eco-tourism product on the Cooloola Trail, near Noosa.
World Expeditions’ successful submission for the proposed Cooloola development drew heavily on a similar eco-campsite concept it developed on the Northern Territory’s Larapinta Trail.
According to Michael Buggy, World Expeditions’ Domestic General Manager, his company’s experience with it multi award winning Classic Larapinta Trek in Comfort will be a huge advantage with providing what the Queensland Government seeks for Cooloola.
“We have a proven track record of collaboration with the various stake-holders on the Larapinta, including the traditional owners, the Central Land Council, National Parks and with the NT Government,” Mr Buggy said.
“In addition, since we first recognised the potential of the Larapinta Trail and pioneered commercial trips there, our walk has won two NT Tourism Brolga Awards and been named one of the Great Walks of Australia,” he said. “We have the expertise to deliver low impact, world class walks.”
Through its Australian Walking Holidays brand, World Expeditions has established relationships with international media and tourism bodies, which has proven to be enormously helpful in marketing the trail internationally.
For more visit www.worldexpeditions.com
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019
- Chimu features sustainable offerings - August 9, 2019
- Where wildlife roams in Switzerland - August 7, 2019
- Marine migration tool handy for travel - August 3, 2019
- New Tasmanian Expeditions adventures - July 31, 2019
- Winter Walking Weekend in Lake Macquarie - July 30, 2019
- The Journey of the Humpback Whales in Mozambique - July 23, 2019
- Safari under the stars - July 23, 2019
- Active Adventures in the Maldives - July 23, 2019
- Roam wild in Patagonia - July 5, 2019