Adventure World Travel has unveiled its 2019/20 South America brochure, building upon its existing diverse portfolio with a significantly increased collection of unique boutique properties and eco-friendly lodges.
With a high demand for jungle and eco-lodges, Adventure World has widened its selection of handpicked properties in Brazil’s Pantanal, a UNESCO World Heritage Nature Site and Biosphere Reserve, as well as more lodges in the Amazon.
New trips to look out for is the thrilling Pantanal Jaguar Cruise – where travellers can discover diverse flora, fauna and seek out the elusive jaguar in the wild, Pantanal is one of the best places in the world to do so. Over four days, enjoy wildlife expeditions, local cuisine and culture.
With growing popularity in Central America, Adventure World Travel have expanded their product offering in this region including Panama which has grown 55% YOY and also a diverse range of trips in Cuba from new GSA partner, Explore Worldwide who offer activities such as walking, cycling and family trips too.
A 7-day Patagonia Jeep Safari is sure to set hearts racing, the unique tailor-made trip is the ultimate safari adventure to experience the best sites in both Argentina and Chile. Choose between a self-drive or a guided safari while staying at unique hotels. Hike to Laguna Azul, boat through the Grey Lake to witness the majesty of Glacier Grey from up-close and take an expedition to the mighty Perito Moreno Glacier.
*Discover Peru with 2 free nights + culinary experience worth $779 per couple on Handpicked Peru, a 13-day journey through the cultural heart of South America. Visit colonial Arequipa, the bustling capital of Lima, the markets and ruins of Cusco, Puno and the Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu.
Go Trekking the Inca Trail on a 5-day group trip with a complimentary Inca Trail permit. Embark on one of the world’s most spectacular treks hiking through the ancient land of the Incas in a small group with an experienced guide and porters. After exploring, return to Cusco by scenic train.
For more information visit Adventure World Travel at adventureworld.com
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank - June 13, 2019
- PONANT commits to support the Oceans, the Polar Regions and Indigenous Populations - June 12, 2019
- New Eco Walk on Queensland’s Cooloola Trail - May 31, 2019
- Suunto 5 GPS Sports Watch - May 30, 2019
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Galapagos in the Fall - May 27, 2019
- Tech used in wildlife protection at Ol Pejeta Conservancy - May 27, 2019
- World Expeditions launches new Canadian Adventures - May 24, 2019
- Help UTracks Build a Forest - May 22, 2019
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019