Adventure World Travel has unveiled its 2019/20 South America brochure, building upon its existing diverse portfolio with a significantly increased collection of unique boutique properties and eco-friendly lodges.
With a high demand for jungle and eco-lodges, Adventure World has widened its selection of handpicked properties in Brazil’s Pantanal, a UNESCO World Heritage Nature Site and Biosphere Reserve, as well as more lodges in the Amazon.
New trips to look out for is the thrilling Pantanal Jaguar Cruise – where travellers can discover diverse flora, fauna and seek out the elusive jaguar in the wild, Pantanal is one of the best places in the world to do so. Over four days, enjoy wildlife expeditions, local cuisine and culture.
With growing popularity in Central America, Adventure World Travel have expanded their product offering in this region including Panama which has grown 55% YOY and also a diverse range of trips in Cuba from new GSA partner, Explore Worldwide who offer activities such as walking, cycling and family trips too.
A 7-day Patagonia Jeep Safari is sure to set hearts racing, the unique tailor-made trip is the ultimate safari adventure to experience the best sites in both Argentina and Chile. Choose between a self-drive or a guided safari while staying at unique hotels. Hike to Laguna Azul, boat through the Grey Lake to witness the majesty of Glacier Grey from up-close and take an expedition to the mighty Perito Moreno Glacier.
*Discover Peru with 2 free nights + culinary experience worth $779 per couple on Handpicked Peru, a 13-day journey through the cultural heart of South America. Visit colonial Arequipa, the bustling capital of Lima, the markets and ruins of Cusco, Puno and the Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu.
Go Trekking the Inca Trail on a 5-day group trip with a complimentary Inca Trail permit. Embark on one of the world’s most spectacular treks hiking through the ancient land of the Incas in a small group with an experienced guide and porters. After exploring, return to Cusco by scenic train.
For more information visit Adventure World Travel at adventureworld.com
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - October 1, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019