Celebrate the new direct Brisbane to Munda flights with this amazing special offer.
The deal includes 7 nights accommodation and 12 dives from AU $2050 per person, twin share – including flights ex-Brisbane.
For a limited time only, Solomon Airlines are offering a super-cheap airfares. Saturday flights ex-Brisbane start at $780 return. Package your flight with one of our super-cheap dive/stay packages and you could be diving the stunning Western Provinces of the Solomon’s for as little as AU$2,050 including flights from Brisbane. Choose an option below and scroll down to send us an enquiry.
BOOK BEFORE 31 MARCH 2019 — TRAVEL BY 30 NOVEMBER 2019
Direct flights to Munda ex-Brisbane are Saturday to Saturday only.
- 7 nights in Tatangala Room (fan-cooled, shared bathroom): 12 dives – AU $1270 pp twin-share
- 7 nights in Nauru Wing Room (air conditioned, private bathroom): 12 dives – AU $1315 pp twin-share
- 7 nights in Deluxe Ibubu Cottage (air conditioned, private bathroom): 12 dives – AU $1465 pp twin-share
NB: All rates based on Twin Share or Double occupancy. Single Supplement AU$50 per night. All inclusive Meal Packages are available from AU$60 per full day. Gear hire (AU$50 per day), Nitrox (AU$30 per day), Bar bill not included. Kastom Fees payable locally AU$20 per dive day.
For more visit Diveplanit at www.diveplanit.com
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019