Canon’s 5D Mark IV is truly versatile camera, delivering top-notch images and 4K video while continuing with the 5D range of latest innovations.
The design and dimensions of the Mark IV are similar to the predecessor, the 5D Mark III, but it features a new sensor, with 30.4 megapixels, and it’s a full-frame number.
Features of Canon 5D Mark IV
61-point (41 cross-type) AF covers an expanded sensor area and delivers focus at EV-3 in viewfinder shooting mode, or EV-4 in Live View mode. Dual Pixel RAW file format allows photographers to fine-tune images in post-production such as adjusting or correcting the point of sharpness.
The high resolution 3.2-inch LCD with full touch panel operation is combined with a new AF area selection button providing quick AF point selection.
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC enables remote operation and secure file transfer (FTPS/FTP) via smart devices using the Canon Camera Connect app.
A truly versatile camera, EOS 5D Mark IV delivers DCI 4K shooting at up to 30 fps and the ability to extract 8.8MP JPEG images from 4K videos. Take creative control of time – speed things up with built in time lapse movie mode or slow things down with Full HD 60p and HD 120p movie recording.
With constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the 70-200mm zoom range, this lens delivers the perfect balance of soft backgrounds and fast shutter speeds. Canon’s new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protects against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast. Best of all is the 3.5-stop Image Stabilizer combined with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture enables handheld telephoto shooting in low light situations – perfect for wildlife photography.
Why you will love it
The power of this camera and lens when paired together deliver quality grade images that can be further enhanced in post-production. The video shooting options are fantastic for those who are looking at doing more than just photography.
Canon 5D Mark IV RRP: $3,999.00.
To purchase visit www.canon.com.au/cameras/eos-5d-mark-iv
- Travel that gives back in Papua New Guinea - March 9, 2020
- 24 Aussie National parks to escape to - March 1, 2020
- The beauty of Fraser Island - February 28, 2020
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - February 1, 2020
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019