Tough travellers who roam the wild need a tough bag to carry their gear and survive rugged adventures.
From being thrown on the back of trucks, into boats, pulled across rough terrain, wherever you’re heading on your next trip, you can count on the Osprey Transporter Wheeled Duffel to carry your gear in a smooth and easy to use luggage solution.
Why you need it
When you’re fully loaded and exploring the most exotic destinations, travelling can take its toll on your luggage, and your body. Even on those bigger trips, the thought of packing up and lugging an overloaded pack to the next location, shouldn’t be something to dread. Designed for when the load gets too heavy to shoulder, Osprey’s new ultra-rugged Transporter Wheeled Duffel is the only way you should roll on your next adventure.
The Transporter Wheeled Duffel comes in 3 different sized volumes, so you can find the perfect fit for your next adventure. For the bigger trips and heavier gear, you can’t go past the 120L or 90L. For weekend getaways and interstate travel, the 40L fits most carry-on requirements for Australian domestic and international flights, perfect as a standalone or complement to larger duffels.
Made from 800D TPU-coated nylon for incredible abrasion and water resistance, long-lasting #10 YKK zippers with overlapping flaps to protect your gear from wet weather, the Transporter Wheeled Duffel will take anything you throw at it. Let’s not forget the all important HighRoad™ chassis’s oversized wheels that allow you to roll smoothly over the rough surfaces encountered well outside of the airport terminal.
You will need to buy a lock for the bag however – a simple small padlock will do it.
Why you will love it
The Transporter makes packing less daunting with a large U-zip opening, internal mesh pockets to help you stay organised and dual internal compression straps to keep contents in place. Multiple padded grab handles make it easy to manoeuvre and lashing points help you secure the pack to cargo racks. All that’s left is for you to grab the handle and roll.
Transporter Wheeled 120 RRP: $349.95
Transporter Wheeled 90 RRP: $319.95
Transporter Wheeled 40 RRP: $279.95
For more visit www.ospreypacks.com
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019
- Trekking Rwanda’s rare mountain gorillas - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary’s responsible tourism - November 16, 2019
- Trekking Rwanda’s wilderness - November 1, 2019
- G Adventures’ ‘Jane Goodall Collection’ supports Conservation and Responsible Wildlife Tourism - October 3, 2019