The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant
Designed for the modern adventurer who pushes hard no matter if they’re in the bush, the desert or the mountains, these convertible pants are versatile and lightweight and offers stretch for excellent range of motion.
Why you need them
At just 340 g (12 oz), these pants won’t take up too much room in your luggage, nor make you feel weighted down wearing them. They are quick dry, so don’t worry too much if you really put them through the ringer when out in the wild. You can start with pants and when it gets too hot, unzip the legs off and they turn to shorts. It is like having two pieces of clothing in the one.
- Standard fit
- Mid rise
- Zip-off legs with kissing welt let you convert pant to 9″ short
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable snap-tab closure
- Belt loops
- Zip-fly with exposed snap front closure
- Two open pockets in front and two in back
- Concealed-zip pocket on right side
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
Why you will love them
These pants are all you need for your adventures, packing two pairs of pants and shorts into the one. As a traveller who is limited with luggage or what they want to carry in their backpack, these are the pants for you. Quick dry means you can wash them and go in moments.
RRP – $199.00 AUD