Salomon have researched and developed the ideal shoe that caters to the wide range of terrain, has ultimate comfort, and is a shoe you’d wear casually to a cafe.
Introducing the OUTline GTX, your sleek go-to shoe for any adventure. It is footwear made to thrive in both urban and outdoor terrain.
Why you need it
Travellers these days are often partaking in a number of activities across their journey, from hiking, climbing and running, to city touring and window shopping. To carry shoes for every occasion means you would need a separate suitcase just for shoes. This is why the Salomon OUTline GTX is the only shoe you need to pack. The ‘one shoe fits all’ saying really is fitting for these shoes as Salomon designers created the OUTline GTX® for the millennial market, bridging the gap between outdoor adventure and casual wear.
The OUTline GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and protection for any trail. With sneaker-like features and a design that’s made for the mountains, this sleek shoe is the ultimate hybrid. Engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline GTX® is as comfortable as a running shoe. They are light weight at just 350 grams, making them the perfect companion to take travelling. The shoe also has 5mm lugs for uncompromising grip and thanks to a full GORE-TEX® membrane, your feet are completely waterproof and protected on any outdoor trail adventure.
Why you will love it
These days it is all about flexibility, convenience and versatility because some adventures are just so very different. For a hybrid shoe that’s as much focused on outdoor adventure as everyday wear, you can’t go past Salomon’s sleek OUTline GTX. Best of all, they actually look great and available in different colours.
Salomon OUTline GTX® Men RRP: $249.99 AUD
Salomon OUTline GTX® Women RRP: $249.99 AUD
For more information please visit www.salomon.com/au
- Roam wild in Patagonia - July 5, 2019
- Sides of a Horn shows both sides to poaching war - June 26, 2019
- The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant - June 24, 2019
- Top Ten Italy Walks for under $1500 - June 19, 2019
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank - June 13, 2019
- PONANT commits to support the Oceans, the Polar Regions and Indigenous Populations - June 12, 2019
- New Eco Walk on Queensland’s Cooloola Trail - May 31, 2019
- Suunto 5 GPS Sports Watch - May 30, 2019
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Galapagos in the Fall - May 27, 2019
- Tech used in wildlife protection at Ol Pejeta Conservancy - May 27, 2019