Salomon have researched and developed the ideal shoe that caters to the wide range of terrain, has ultimate comfort, and is a shoe you’d wear casually to a cafe.
Introducing the OUTline GTX, your sleek go-to shoe for any adventure. It is footwear made to thrive in both urban and outdoor terrain.
Why you need it
Travellers these days are often partaking in a number of activities across their journey, from hiking, climbing and running, to city touring and window shopping. To carry shoes for every occasion means you would need a separate suitcase just for shoes. This is why the Salomon OUTline GTX is the only shoe you need to pack. The ‘one shoe fits all’ saying really is fitting for these shoes as Salomon designers created the OUTline GTX® for the millennial market, bridging the gap between outdoor adventure and casual wear.
The OUTline GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and protection for any trail. With sneaker-like features and a design that’s made for the mountains, this sleek shoe is the ultimate hybrid. Engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline GTX® is as comfortable as a running shoe. They are light weight at just 350 grams, making them the perfect companion to take travelling. The shoe also has 5mm lugs for uncompromising grip and thanks to a full GORE-TEX® membrane, your feet are completely waterproof and protected on any outdoor trail adventure.
Why you will love it
These days it is all about flexibility, convenience and versatility because some adventures are just so very different. For a hybrid shoe that’s as much focused on outdoor adventure as everyday wear, you can’t go past Salomon’s sleek OUTline GTX. Best of all, they actually look great and available in different colours.
Salomon OUTline GTX® Men RRP: $249.99 AUD
Salomon OUTline GTX® Women RRP: $249.99 AUD
For more information please visit www.salomon.com/au
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - October 1, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019