Born out of a crisis, with its founders trapped in their immobile van at sub-zero temperatures in America’s north-west – the Original Puffy Blanket by Rumpl, incorporates the latest outdoor technical material technologies, providing a much needed update to one of humanity’s original essentials.
A new arrival to Australian shores, this crème de la crème of blankets is equally as stylish in your living room, as it is on a chilly night out under the stars. The Original Puffy Blanket is water, stain and odour resistant, with an ultra-warm 3D Hollow Fibre synthetic insulation – the same stuff as premium sleeping bags and down jackets. It’s not just warm, but super lightweight and easily packable, making this the perfect blanket to get warm cosy with this winter.
Available in three sizes and a plethora of plain and printed colour designs, Rumpl’s Original Puffy Blanket fits easily into a water resistant Stuff sack, ideal for packing your blanket away with the change of seasons.
Don’t double up on blankets – double down on the Original Puffy Blanket, the only cover you’ll been reaching for, both at home and out on the trail.
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket Throw (127 x 178cm) RRP $149.95
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket 1-person (137 x 203cm) RRP $179.95
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket 2-person (224 x 213cm) RRP $269.95
- The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant - June 24, 2019
- Top Ten Italy Walks for under $1500 - June 19, 2019
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank - June 13, 2019
- PONANT commits to support the Oceans, the Polar Regions and Indigenous Populations - June 12, 2019
- New Eco Walk on Queensland’s Cooloola Trail - May 31, 2019
- Suunto 5 GPS Sports Watch - May 30, 2019
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Galapagos in the Fall - May 27, 2019
- Tech used in wildlife protection at Ol Pejeta Conservancy - May 27, 2019
- World Expeditions launches new Canadian Adventures - May 24, 2019
- Help UTracks Build a Forest - May 22, 2019