Born out of a crisis, with its founders trapped in their immobile van at sub-zero temperatures in America’s north-west – the Original Puffy Blanket by Rumpl, incorporates the latest outdoor technical material technologies, providing a much needed update to one of humanity’s original essentials.
A new arrival to Australian shores, this crème de la crème of blankets is equally as stylish in your living room, as it is on a chilly night out under the stars. The Original Puffy Blanket is water, stain and odour resistant, with an ultra-warm 3D Hollow Fibre synthetic insulation – the same stuff as premium sleeping bags and down jackets. It’s not just warm, but super lightweight and easily packable, making this the perfect blanket to get warm cosy with this winter.
Available in three sizes and a plethora of plain and printed colour designs, Rumpl’s Original Puffy Blanket fits easily into a water resistant Stuff sack, ideal for packing your blanket away with the change of seasons.
Don’t double up on blankets – double down on the Original Puffy Blanket, the only cover you’ll been reaching for, both at home and out on the trail.
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket Throw (127 x 178cm) RRP $149.95
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket 1-person (137 x 203cm) RRP $179.95
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket 2-person (224 x 213cm) RRP $269.95
- Bulldog Bamboo Razor - June 10, 2020
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019