Wild Bush Luxury, Australia’s conservation tourism specialist offering exclusive and inspirational experiences to reconnect guests with the land, is thrilled to announce a complimentary air safari over Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre for Arkaba Conservancy guests during May, June and July 2019.
Heavy summer rains in Queensland have created a rare opportunity for Wild Bush Luxury guests to witness the normally dry salt pans and ephemeral water source of South Australia’s desert country, experience precious water flow that has trickled over 1,000km south through the Diamantina System.
When booking a four-night Wild Bush Luxury experience at Arkaba between 1 May – 31 July 2019, guests will receive a complimentary six-hour air safari to experience a unique, elevated perspective across the magical Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre – a saving of $2,600 per couple.
The air safari will ascend north from Parachilna Gorge, before traversing the open-cut coal fields of Leigh Creek, the outback township of Marree and Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre – the majestic ‘inland sea’ soon set to flourish with a myriad of birds and wildlife due to the increased water levels.
As part of the complimentary experience guests will enjoy lunch at the iconic William Creek Hotel, set in one of Australia’s smallest townships, with local seasonal produce and South Australian wines – before flying over Painted Hills, Strangeway Mound Springs, Andamooka opal fields and Lake Torrens, returning to Arkaba just in time for sundowner drinks.
A four-night Wild Bush Luxury experience is valued at $4,280 per person twin-share all-inclusive. Along with the air safari, guests will enjoy the comfort of the 1850s heritage Arkaba Homestead with gourmet meals and an open wine cellar, ridge-top safari drives and walks through ancient river beds with Arkaba’s expert field guides.
For more visit www.arkabaconservancy.com/experience-lake-eyre/
- Magashi – Conserving Rwanda’s Last Protected Savannah Ecosystem - May 16, 2019
- Spectacular Lake Eyre Viewed By Air Wilpena - May 13, 2019
- East Arnhem Land Adventures – Lirrwi Tourism - May 6, 2019
- Wild Bush Luxury complimentary air safari for Arkaba guests - April 26, 2019
- Nemo Tensor Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad - April 24, 2019
- Adventure World’s Natural Habitat range - April 22, 2019
- Arc’teryx Oriel Legging - April 18, 2019
- Cooinda Lodge celebrates 40th anniversary of Kakadu National Park - April 18, 2019
- Maui Jim Sunglasses - March 10, 2019
- BlackWolf Sombra Shelter - March 8, 2019