Known for its amazing scenery along the southern coast of Portugal, the Algarve offers sun, beaches, spectacular cliffs and endless panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort is inviting guests to discover the region’s exciting assets from an astonishing new angle with the Seven Hanging Valleys Trail experience.
Guests can take part in this scenic clifftop walk with a local guide who will reveal some surprising secrets along the way.
A two hour journey, the walk will stop at iconic spots such as the Alfanzina lighthouse and the incredible beaches of Carvalho and Benagil. Homemade energy bars created by the Executive Chef of Tivoli Carvoeiro, Bruno Rocha are available to re-energize hikers.
For the more adventurous, Tivoli Carvoeiro now offers a longer four hour hike, which includes a gourmet picnic at one of the Algarve’s most enchanting lighthouses. Prepared by Chef Bruno Rocha, guests can look forward to a menu comprised of fresh and invigorating local produce.
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018
- Adrenaline activities & undiscovered Oman with Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara’s Experience Guru - September 6, 2018
- Sri Lanka’s Dreamspot - September 4, 2018
- An Ecological Brazilian Beauty at Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte - August 30, 2018
- The NEMO Galaxi lightweight hiking tent - August 27, 2018