Contours Travel is now taking bookings for a new luxury, all-inclusive retreat close to one of the world’s largest waterfalls – Iguazu Falls – in Argentina.
To celebrate, Contours Travel is offering Australians the chance to stay two nights and get the third free – a saving of $1200 per person – for stays between April and October, 2018.
Flanking the wild Iguazu River just 20 minutes from the falls, the newly-opened Awasi Iguazu hotel comprises 14 private villas nestled amongst Atlantic Rainforest and built on stilts for minimal environmental impact. Each villa boasts a private plunge pool, beautiful jungle views, outdoor shower and spacious living area.
Iguazu Falls has starred in films such as The Mission (1986), Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) and Black Panther (2018). The surrounding jungle is home to hundreds of bird species, rare mammals and endangered trees and ferns.
The stay at Awasi Iguazu includes a number of excursions including visiting 18th century Jesuit ruins, kayaking through the jungle, bird watching and sharing time with local Guarani tribes who can teach guests about ancient crafts and tribal history. Allocated their own private guide, guests can customise the excursions to suit their own preferences and interests.
Awasi Iguazu’s resident chef sources seasonal produce from the rainforest surroundings as well as the kitchen garden, offering guests delicious and nutritious meals with the flavours of the jungle. The open bar provides a place where guests can socialise and sip their beverage of choice.
Under the free night offer, three-night stays at the luxury, all-inclusive hotel are available from A$3205 per person, twin-share – a saving of AUS $1200 per person – for stays from April to October, 2018. Included in the package is three nights’ accommodation in a private villa, private transfers from and to Puerto Iguazu Airport, all meals, open bar for beverages and customised private excursions, including the use of a 4WD vehicle and a private guide. Flights from Australia, and extra nights at the Iguazu Falls are additional.
There is no booking deadline for the offer, which is subject to availability. Conditions apply.
For more visit www.contourstravel.com.au
- Bulldog Bamboo Razor - June 10, 2020
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019