The SPEAQUA Barnacle + wireless speaker is designed purely for aquatic usage, to survive water, sand and mud.The funky yet rugged features will live up to your most demanding adventures. Through water, sand and mud, the tunes will just keep on playing.
Why you need it
The SPEAQUA wireless speakers bring more music, more places. Attach it to your surfboard and listen to your favourite tunes, park it by the swimming pool and enjoy your latest playlist. The options are endless. Beats just singing the songs in your head right.
When we say SPEAQUA Barnacle + speakers are waterproof, we mean it. The SPEAQUA Barnacle + Bluetooth signals are able to transmit through water. The Barnacle + memory mode function allows users to store 4GB of music (1,000 songs) directly onto the device allowing you to enjoy continuous play in and out of the water without interruption. The patented design has a built-in suction allowing you to stick it to any smooth surface making it the perfect accessory for your adventurous lifestyle (SUP/ Kayak/Mountain Bike) without forgetting the leisurely jammer (Shower, Poolside, Beach day).
Why you will love it
Not only does it look funky, you will be the envy of all your mates. While they are listening to their wireless speakers back on dry land, a SPEAQUA Barnacle + can go with you anywhere, without worry of it getting destroyed.
Why you will hate it
It is a smaller speaker that packs a punch, but to really get a sound from it you may need multiple units.
For more visit http://www.speaqua.com/shop |
RRP The Barnacle +: $64.99 | The Barnacle: $39.99
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019