Celebrity Cruises has introduced a rooftop glamping experience on the top deck of its soon-to-be-launched luxury yacht designed exclusively for the Galapagos Islands.
Making its debut in May 2019, the 100-guest all-suite ship Celebrity Flora, will offer guests the opportunity to dine, drink and sleep under one of the most spectacular night skies in the world.
“Celebrity Flora was specifically designed to bring our guests closer to the Galapagos Islands than ever before – from its outward-facing design that takes guests to the water’s edge, to the enhanced custom-designed Novurania yacht tenders,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises.
“And now our new Galapagos Glamping experience gives guests an incredible chance to experience the destination the ship was built for, on a whole new level, under the millions of stars above.”
Features of Galapagos Glamping
- Four guests per night will be able to book the top deck onboard experience and participate in this one-night-only adventure.
- The reservations include two luxuriously inviting cabanas, one fitted with a double bed for sleeping, and the other for dining.
- Exclusive campfire-inspired cuisine, cocktails and wine will be curated for the evening, while guests gaze at the endless open skies above. Campers will also welcome the spectacular sunrise with a full bed-side breakfast.
- A naturalist will also be available to highlight the stars and constellations visible from this region of the world directly from the cabana seats.
Based at Baltra Island in the Galapagos, Celebrity Flora will make her debut sailing on May 26, 2019, sailing alternating 10-and-11-night inner and outer loop itineraries. There is also the option for guests to select a 16-night itinerary – including calls from both inner and outer loops.
The exclusive Galapagos Glamping experience will be available upon request for a fee, on every Celebrity Flora sailing, subject to availability.
To learn more about the brand’s offerings, stewardship and conservation efforts in the region, visit www.celebrity.com/galapagos.
For more visit www.celebritycruises.com/flora
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank - June 13, 2019
- PONANT commits to support the Oceans, the Polar Regions and Indigenous Populations - June 12, 2019
- New Eco Walk on Queensland’s Cooloola Trail - May 31, 2019
- Suunto 5 GPS Sports Watch - May 30, 2019
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Galapagos in the Fall - May 27, 2019
- Tech used in wildlife protection at Ol Pejeta Conservancy - May 27, 2019
- World Expeditions launches new Canadian Adventures - May 24, 2019
- Help UTracks Build a Forest - May 22, 2019
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019