Travellers looking to go diving, kayaking, surfing and more in the Solomon Islands can now access greater information and deals with a new website.
Underlining its more than three decades experience selling travel to the Solomon Islands, Dive Adventures’ sister company Island Adventures has harnessed the knowledge to release a comprehensive guide to the destination and the wide range of activities on offer with the release of its new website located at https://islandadventures.com.au.
The website sees Island Adventures build on its years of expertise as a dive specialist to increase its overall product range to offer a substantial range of the myriad non-dive experiential activities now on line in the ‘Hapi isles’.
These focus on culture, dive, free dive and snorkelling, adventure cruises, kayaking, hiking and surfing with each activity underpinned with in-depth information.
As part of the launch, Island Adventures has released two value-added packages highlighting two of the destination’s most popular locations – Gizo and the Marovo Lagoon.
Prices for the eight- day/seven-night Gizo package lead in at AUD2737* per person twin share staying at the idyllic Oravae Cottage. The offer is inclusive of all accommodation, return economy airfares ex-Brisbane to Gizo, boat and airport transfers all meals plus a bonus two snorkelling trips, a beach picnic and a cultural day tour.
Featured accommodation for the eight-day/seven-night Marovo Lagoon special offer is the Uepi Island Resort.
Prices start from AUD3275* per person twin share which includes all accommodation, return airfares ex-Brisbane to Seghe, all meals, boat and airport transfers, half-day kayak and waterfall tours and free use of stand-up paddle boards.
*Conditions apply. Both packages are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
For more information visit https://islandadventures.com.au or contact Island Adventures via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rhinos translocated to Rwanda - June 24, 2019
- Canon 8 x 25 IS Binoculars - June 21, 2019
- Counter Poaching Unit received needed gear - June 20, 2019
- Laos looking after its Elephants - June 10, 2019
- World Environment Day encourages action - June 5, 2019
- Canon 5D Mark IV & 70-200mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Canon EOS R & RF 24-105mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - May 17, 2019
- Tanzania to ban single-use plastic bags - May 17, 2019
- Take a hike in Switzerland - May 17, 2019