Travellers looking to go diving, kayaking, surfing and more in the Solomon Islands can now access greater information and deals with a new website.
Underlining its more than three decades experience selling travel to the Solomon Islands, Dive Adventures’ sister company Island Adventures has harnessed the knowledge to release a comprehensive guide to the destination and the wide range of activities on offer with the release of its new website located at https://islandadventures.com.au.
The website sees Island Adventures build on its years of expertise as a dive specialist to increase its overall product range to offer a substantial range of the myriad non-dive experiential activities now on line in the ‘Hapi isles’.
These focus on culture, dive, free dive and snorkelling, adventure cruises, kayaking, hiking and surfing with each activity underpinned with in-depth information.
As part of the launch, Island Adventures has released two value-added packages highlighting two of the destination’s most popular locations – Gizo and the Marovo Lagoon.
Prices for the eight- day/seven-night Gizo package lead in at AUD2737* per person twin share staying at the idyllic Oravae Cottage. The offer is inclusive of all accommodation, return economy airfares ex-Brisbane to Gizo, boat and airport transfers all meals plus a bonus two snorkelling trips, a beach picnic and a cultural day tour.
Featured accommodation for the eight-day/seven-night Marovo Lagoon special offer is the Uepi Island Resort.
Prices start from AUD3275* per person twin share which includes all accommodation, return airfares ex-Brisbane to Seghe, all meals, boat and airport transfers, half-day kayak and waterfall tours and free use of stand-up paddle boards.
*Conditions apply. Both packages are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
For more information visit https://islandadventures.com.au or contact Island Adventures via email at email@example.com.
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019
- Trekking Rwanda’s rare mountain gorillas - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary’s responsible tourism - November 16, 2019
- Trekking Rwanda’s wilderness - November 1, 2019
- G Adventures’ ‘Jane Goodall Collection’ supports Conservation and Responsible Wildlife Tourism - October 3, 2019