No one deserves a bad night’s sleep, especially when there’s a full day of adventure ahead – be it hiking the Larapinta Trail or bouldering in the Blue Mountains, waking up on the right side of the tent is a must.
Outdoor equipment experts Nemo have updated the Tensor™ Ultralight sleeping pad family to be lighter, quieter, and warmer. The Tensor™ Ultralight Insulated Mummy equates to the ultimate night’s sleep and the stand-out of this lay-down range.
Designed for the hiking minimalists, the Tensor™ Ultralight Insulated Mummy shaves every gram possible to give you Nemo’s lightest, most technical sleeping pad ever without sacrificing comfort. The regular Mummy weighs in at 490g, packs down to the size of a drink bottle, and is 8cm thick of stable and cushioned bliss.
The Tensor™ Ultralight Insulated Mummy is quieter and warmer than its predecessor. Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution but now two layers of Thermal Mirror™ metalized film are suspended in the pad, so say good-bye to those loud crinkly noises when shifting in the night, cause you’re in for a remarkably quiet sleep.
For customised control over your inflation, Nemo has designed a new Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve, which is flush to the pad. And if that wasn’t enough, you also get a new Vortex™ pump sack that provides easy and fast inflation, saves your breath, and minimises unwanted moisture entering the pad.
Nemo’s updated Tensor™ Ultralight sleeping pad family has a wide range of sizes for exact sleeping bag and tent pairing so you can wake up feeling ultra good.
RRP: Tensor™ Ultralight Insulated Mummy $269.95
For more visit www.outdooragencies.com.au
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019