The Women’s Adventure Film Tour features some of the world’s most inspiring women in adventure.
This tour is a celebration of the fantastic women around us who are doing extraordinary things. The films are to be enjoyed by women and men of all ages!
In a global first it was launched to a sell-out crowd in Sydney in May 2017 followed by a National Tour around Australia in 2017/18 before screening in Hong Kong and Singapore.
We are pleased to be now bringing the Tour to South East Qld for 3 special Mother’s Day Events, which will be the last chance to see these inspirational films before the first season ends.
Brisbane (Encore Screening)
The film selection comes from the Mountainfilm festival in Telluride, Colorado. Mountainfilm uses the power of film, art and ideas to inspire audiences to create a better world. Launched in 1979, Mountainfilm is now one of the world’s most exciting documentary film festivals touring 5 continents and seen by more than 70,000 people.
For the Women’s Adventure Film Tour, we have specifically selected the best films that feature women telling their stories in a way that inspires everyone – women, men and the whole family. It’s not only an amazing cinematic experience, it’s an experience that will motivate you to seek out your next adventure!
Visit www.womensadventurefilmtour.com to find out more and buy tickets.
Terms and condition apply. Competition closes 9 May with winners drawn 10 May. Only winners will be notified via email. To view all competition terms and conditions click here.
- Canon 5D Mark IV & 70-200mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019
- Repair and Reuse with Gear Aid - March 20, 2019
- Whale sharks arrive early to Ningaloo - March 12, 2019
- Tips for River Crossings in 4WD - March 1, 2019
- Glamping in the Red Centre - February 23, 2019
- Coral Regeneration with Anantara Maldives - February 22, 2019
- Explore Galápagos with Lindblad - February 21, 2019
- Unique Maldivian sanctuary in an inland jungle - February 20, 2019