The Women’s Adventure Film Tour features some of the world’s most inspiring women in adventure.
This tour is a celebration of the fantastic women around us who are doing extraordinary things. The films are to be enjoyed by women and men of all ages!
In a global first it was launched to a sell-out crowd in Sydney in May 2017 followed by a National Tour around Australia in 2017/18 before screening in Hong Kong and Singapore.
We are pleased to be now bringing the Tour to South East Qld for 3 special Mother’s Day Events, which will be the last chance to see these inspirational films before the first season ends.
Brisbane (Encore Screening)
The film selection comes from the Mountainfilm festival in Telluride, Colorado. Mountainfilm uses the power of film, art and ideas to inspire audiences to create a better world. Launched in 1979, Mountainfilm is now one of the world’s most exciting documentary film festivals touring 5 continents and seen by more than 70,000 people.
For the Women’s Adventure Film Tour, we have specifically selected the best films that feature women telling their stories in a way that inspires everyone – women, men and the whole family. It’s not only an amazing cinematic experience, it’s an experience that will motivate you to seek out your next adventure!
Visit www.womensadventurefilmtour.com to find out more and buy tickets.
Terms and condition apply. Competition closes 9 May with winners drawn 10 May. Only winners will be notified via email. To view all competition terms and conditions click here.
- Roam wild in Patagonia - July 5, 2019
- Sides of a Horn shows both sides to poaching war - June 26, 2019
- The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant - June 24, 2019
- Top Ten Italy Walks for under $1500 - June 19, 2019
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank - June 13, 2019
- PONANT commits to support the Oceans, the Polar Regions and Indigenous Populations - June 12, 2019
- New Eco Walk on Queensland’s Cooloola Trail - May 31, 2019
- Suunto 5 GPS Sports Watch - May 30, 2019
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Galapagos in the Fall - May 27, 2019
- Tech used in wildlife protection at Ol Pejeta Conservancy - May 27, 2019