Mammoth Mountain has announced it will stay open until 4 July after experiencing a huge snow season. Mammoth Mountain has the most snow in North America right now with the highest base in the country 639 centimetres (210 inches).
It also boasts the most snowfall thus far with over 11 meters of snow (446 inches), that’s more than any other resort.
With Mammoth Mountain enjoying a killer season (#FebruBURIED) it’s no surprise that today Mammoth Mountain announced they will be staying open through to July 4th for skiing and riding (and possibly longer).
The goods news keeps on coming with more snow in the immediate forecast with another almost 2 meters expected to fall.
Don’t forget that Ikon Pass holders will have access to all this Mammoth Mountain goodness. The Ikon Pass is the new standard in season passes, connecting the most iconic mountains across North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Chile, delivering authentic, memorable snow adventures.
Mammoth Mountain is California’s highest four-season resort and playground with a summit at 11,053 feet above sea level. With 300 days of sunshine annually, the Eastern Sierra offers infinite recreation and scenic beauty all year long, including skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and mountain biking and golf in the summer.
Check out Gabe Taylor enjoying an all-time bluebird pow day as Mammoth Mountain gears up for the next round of storms.
For more on Mammoth Mountain visit https://www.mammothmountain.com/
For more on Mammoth Lakes visit https://www.visitmammoth.com/
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019
- Repair and Reuse with Gear Aid - March 20, 2019
- Whale sharks arrive early to Ningaloo - March 12, 2019
- Tips for River Crossings in 4WD - March 1, 2019
- Glamping in the Red Centre - February 23, 2019
- Coral Regeneration with Anantara Maldives - February 22, 2019
- Explore Galápagos with Lindblad - February 21, 2019
- Unique Maldivian sanctuary in an inland jungle - February 20, 2019
- Mammoth Mountain open until July - February 19, 2019