Rhino-Rack is proud to announce the release of its highly-anticipated Rhino-Rack Backbone system for the Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door, available from August 2019.
Working with vehicle innovations, this new addition is set to have Jeep JL owners rejoicing. Originally launched 5 years ago, the Rhino-Rack Backbone System for the Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door was the first of its kind – revolutionising overlanding and exciting Jeep aficionados globally.
Rhino-Rack has spent the last 2 years developing the next generation Rhino-Rack Backbone for the Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door. With the capability to carry more gear than ever and a remarkably smooth single person installation process without removing the Hard Top, you’ll be ready to take your exploration to the next level.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is fitted to the factory chassis points and distributes the weight of the cargo more evenly through the body of the Jeep. Enabling the ability to carry an impressive 120kg, when installed in conjunction with a Pioneer Platform.
Whilst function was the most important consideration, the Rhino-Rack Backbone is designed to compliment the aesthetics of the new Jeep Wrangler JL. The bold, solid construction makes for a striking appearance that is guaranteed to turn heads.
Constructed of strong, non-corrosive durable cast aluminum with a black powder coated finish it matches seamlessly with Rhino-Rack’s Pioneer Systems. With castings that contour to the roof and roll cage profiled together with an interior structure for a low profile design. All fixings and hardware are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Once again this new system is compatible with the RLT600 removable legs and the RCL low locking legs providing you with solutions to meet your desired use of the system. The use of the RCL legs brings any Pioneer platform or leg system closer to your roof making it easier to access for loading and unloading. It has everything you need to enhance your Wrangler, but with a new and improved installation process to give you the ultimate experience!
Ingeniously simple, the new Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone System provides an unparalleled system, giving complete confidence that the system will go with you and your Jeep anywhere, and take on any challenge you throw at it.
Rhino-Rack Backbone for Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door – RJLB1 RRP $599.00
For more information on the Jeep Wrangler JL Rhino-Rack Backbone System, head to www.rhinorack.com.au
- How not to ruin the ruins in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico - October 15, 2019
- Australia’s largest ever Environmental Film Festival - October 3, 2019
- Roam Philippines’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites - September 27, 2019
- Prodigy Surfers Clean-Up Coastlines - September 26, 2019
- Canon’s photography tips for the golden hour - September 24, 2019
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019