Save up to A$196 on your next Kangaroo Island holiday with SeaLink offering free return ferry transfers for two people for anyone booking their car and caravan or camper trailer on a Kangaroo Island SeaLink ferry and travelling until 15 September 2018.
Kangaroo Island, located southwest of Adelaide, is only a short 45-minute cruise from the mainland and according to SeaLink’s South Australian General Manager, Donna Gauci, “is a popular island escape for families and retirees who make up the majority of people towing caravans and camper trailers to the island.”
“It’s not surprising that Kangaroo Island is such a popular destination for caravanning and camper trailer holidays as there really is something for everyone on the Island.” Continues Ms Gauci.
Couples and retirees can enjoy exploring cliff top wineries, tasting spirits at Kangaroo Island Spirits, sampling freshly caught seafood and experiencing amazing wildlife encounters with Sea Lions at Seal Bay and kangaroos, koalas and other native animals at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park.
Families can go sandboarding at Little Sahara Sand Dunes, experience the Birds of Prey shows at Raptor Domains, swim with the dolphins, try a delicious serve of honey ice cream from Clifford’s Honey Farm and even discover a hidden, sandy beach via a secret path at Stokes Bay.
Kangaroo Island has four caravan parks ranging from foreshore caravan parks in Kingscote and Penneshaw to natural bushland settings in the heart of the island in Parndana and at the western end of the island next to the Flinders Chase National Park and popular attractions Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks.
All sites are powered and facilities at some parks include everything from picnic and BBQ areas to camp kitchens, walking tracks and self-contained villas.
This caravan and camper trailer deal is on sale and valid until 15 September 2018.
SeaLink car and passenger ferries operate regular departures every day from Cape Jervis to Kangaroo Island return.
For more visit www.sealink.com.au
- Canon 5D Mark IV & 70-200mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019
- Repair and Reuse with Gear Aid - March 20, 2019
- Whale sharks arrive early to Ningaloo - March 12, 2019
- Tips for River Crossings in 4WD - March 1, 2019
- Glamping in the Red Centre - February 23, 2019
- Coral Regeneration with Anantara Maldives - February 22, 2019
- Explore Galápagos with Lindblad - February 21, 2019
- Unique Maldivian sanctuary in an inland jungle - February 20, 2019