Just an hour drive from Mission Beach and we launched into a day of white water rafting in Far North Queensland.
Wildside Adventures took us to the Tully River where we experienced some of the best rapids on offer. Arriving at Tully River we were met by the lovely team of Linda and AL who run Wildside Adventures.
From there we were decked out with our gear, paddle and the two of us jumped in an inflatable kayak, eager to get wet and wild.
It was an unforgettable experience of fun, adrenalin and laughter as we navigated through grade 2 and 3 rapids of the stunning Tully River, fringed by the oldest rainforests in the world. Under the instruction of our expert guides we emerged as a victorious Wildside ‘White Water Warrior’ with memories to last a life time.
Check out the adventures we had and try it for yourself by visiting www.wildsideadventures.com.au
- Rhinos translocated to Rwanda - June 24, 2019
- Canon 8 x 25 IS Binoculars - June 21, 2019
- Counter Poaching Unit received needed gear - June 20, 2019
- Laos looking after its Elephants - June 10, 2019
- World Environment Day encourages action - June 5, 2019
- Canon 5D Mark IV & 70-200mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Canon EOS R & RF 24-105mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - May 17, 2019
- Tanzania to ban single-use plastic bags - May 17, 2019
- Take a hike in Switzerland - May 17, 2019