Just an hour drive from Mission Beach and we launched into a day of white water rafting in Far North Queensland.
Wildside Adventures took us to the Tully River where we experienced some of the best rapids on offer. Arriving at Tully River we were met by the lovely team of Linda and AL who run Wildside Adventures.
From there we were decked out with our gear, paddle and the two of us jumped in an inflatable kayak, eager to get wet and wild.
It was an unforgettable experience of fun, adrenalin and laughter as we navigated through grade 2 and 3 rapids of the stunning Tully River, fringed by the oldest rainforests in the world. Under the instruction of our expert guides we emerged as a victorious Wildside ‘White Water Warrior’ with memories to last a life time.
Check out the adventures we had and try it for yourself by visiting www.wildsideadventures.com.au
- Black rhino relocated to Tanzania - September 19, 2019
- Glamp your way around the world at these top 5 spots - September 16, 2019
- Salomon Speedcross 5 - August 27, 2019
- Aranui itineraries to Every Corner of French Polynesia and beyond - August 19, 2019
- How your wildlife photos can be deadly - August 16, 2019
- South Africa’s High Court rules in favour of lions - August 15, 2019
- Singita opens in Rwanda supporting gorilla conservation - August 11, 2019
- Safari ethically without harming wildlife - August 9, 2019
- Great Plains Conservation goes plastic free - July 24, 2019
- Rhinos translocated to Rwanda - June 24, 2019