Just an hour drive from Mission Beach and we launched into a day of white water rafting in Far North Queensland.
Wildside Adventures took us to the Tully River where we experienced some of the best rapids on offer. Arriving at Tully River we were met by the lovely team of Linda and AL who run Wildside Adventures.
From there we were decked out with our gear, paddle and the two of us jumped in an inflatable kayak, eager to get wet and wild.
It was an unforgettable experience of fun, adrenalin and laughter as we navigated through grade 2 and 3 rapids of the stunning Tully River, fringed by the oldest rainforests in the world. Under the instruction of our expert guides we emerged as a victorious Wildside ‘White Water Warrior’ with memories to last a life time.
Check out the adventures we had and try it for yourself by visiting www.wildsideadventures.com.au
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019
- Trekking Rwanda’s rare mountain gorillas - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary’s responsible tourism - November 16, 2019
- Trekking Rwanda’s wilderness - November 1, 2019
- G Adventures’ ‘Jane Goodall Collection’ supports Conservation and Responsible Wildlife Tourism - October 3, 2019