Why you need it
ettitude is an Australian eco-friendly homeware and clothing brand that creates sustainable, stylish and quality bamboo products. The clothing range is just what you need for travelling, light weight, stylish yet oh so soft on the skin. It is perfect for when travelling to those countries with warmer climates as the clothes are cool and breathable, stopping the uncomfortable sweating. They are easy to co-ordinate with any other clothes and packing is a breeze as they role/fold up small.
ettitude products are made from organic bamboo that is grown and produced without the use of antibiotics, pesticides, growth hormones, herbicides, or GMOs. Bamboo fibre is very breathable, extraordinarily smooth and silky soft, hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial. It is also themo-regulating, keeps your warm in winter and cool in summer, hence perfect for all climates and all year round. The Travel Essential Sets has everything you need with each set including bamboo basics that are easy to pack, and even easier to wear.
Why you will love it
ettitude commits 100% to sustainable production methods that do not cause long term harm to our natural resources, nor deplete or diminish the value of the environment for future generations. All the products have minimal and reusable packaging made from recycled materials. The wide range of clothing, bedding and eco-gifts are of timeless design, they are perfect for people of all ages and genders.
Why you will hate it
Nothing to hate about ettitude except you will wish they came in more colours.
Rating – 4/5
- Adventures to Inspire your Wanderlust - September 10, 2019
- Rhino conservation in South Africa - September 3, 2019
- Photography for a cause in New Zealand - September 2, 2019
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019
- Chimu features sustainable offerings - August 9, 2019
- Where wildlife roams in Switzerland - August 7, 2019
- Marine migration tool handy for travel - August 3, 2019
- New Tasmanian Expeditions adventures - July 31, 2019
- Winter Walking Weekend in Lake Macquarie - July 30, 2019