Why you need it
ettitude is an Australian eco-friendly homeware and clothing brand that creates sustainable, stylish and quality bamboo products. The clothing range is just what you need for travelling, light weight, stylish yet oh so soft on the skin. It is perfect for when travelling to those countries with warmer climates as the clothes are cool and breathable, stopping the uncomfortable sweating. They are easy to co-ordinate with any other clothes and packing is a breeze as they role/fold up small.
ettitude products are made from organic bamboo that is grown and produced without the use of antibiotics, pesticides, growth hormones, herbicides, or GMOs. Bamboo fibre is very breathable, extraordinarily smooth and silky soft, hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial. It is also themo-regulating, keeps your warm in winter and cool in summer, hence perfect for all climates and all year round. The Travel Essential Sets has everything you need with each set including bamboo basics that are easy to pack, and even easier to wear.
Why you will love it
ettitude commits 100% to sustainable production methods that do not cause long term harm to our natural resources, nor deplete or diminish the value of the environment for future generations. All the products have minimal and reusable packaging made from recycled materials. The wide range of clothing, bedding and eco-gifts are of timeless design, they are perfect for people of all ages and genders.
Why you will hate it
Nothing to hate about ettitude except you will wish they came in more colours.
Rating – 4/5
- Roam wild in Patagonia - July 5, 2019
- Sides of a Horn shows both sides to poaching war - June 26, 2019
- The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant - June 24, 2019
- Top Ten Italy Walks for under $1500 - June 19, 2019
- Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank - June 13, 2019
- PONANT commits to support the Oceans, the Polar Regions and Indigenous Populations - June 12, 2019
- New Eco Walk on Queensland’s Cooloola Trail - May 31, 2019
- Suunto 5 GPS Sports Watch - May 30, 2019
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Galapagos in the Fall - May 27, 2019
- Tech used in wildlife protection at Ol Pejeta Conservancy - May 27, 2019