Dive season has officially reopened at Tanjong Jara Resort, providing access to some of the finest diving and snorkelling in the world.
Every year from March to October, the deep waters of the Terengganu Marine Park come to life, offering a perfect window onto the untouched coral gardens and rare species of marine life. With over 20 stunning dive sites surrounding the main island of Pulau Tenggol, the abundance of marine life provides an unforgettable experience for both novice and seasoned divers alike.
While small and compact, the warm waters of Tenggol Island combined with rocky outcrops provide a rich seabed that results in a diverse ecosystem. Bright corals and vivid nudibranchs live alongside giant double-headed parrotfish, yellowtail fusiliers sea turtles, eagle rays, black-tipped reef sharks, barracudas and more.
An impressive array of giant rock formations offer an underwater obstacle course that is sure to challenge more seasoned divers while those looking for a more peaceful experience may simply allow the sea current to glide them over the reef, accompanied by curious batfish or enormous schools of hunting trevallies.
Virtually on the doorstep of Tanjong Jara Resort, the beauty of Tenggol Island is accessible by a 50-minute speedboat ride. As a certified PADI Dive Resort, a full range of equipment and courses are available for guests to get the most of their diving and snorkelling tours with the help of knowledgeable instructors.
Guests can explore the beauty of Tenggol Island through the Tenggol Divers’ Delight package. From AUD$405 (MYR 1,224++) per room per night for a minimum stay of three nights, the package includes two leisure dive sessions over the course of two days, barbecue lunch during each dive excursion with daily breakfast and dinner.
For more visit www.tanjongjararesort.com
- Hike the South Island of New Zealand - August 25, 2019
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Rhino-Rack Backbone - August 21, 2019
- Chimu features sustainable offerings - August 9, 2019
- Where wildlife roams in Switzerland - August 7, 2019
- Marine migration tool handy for travel - August 3, 2019
- New Tasmanian Expeditions adventures - July 31, 2019
- Winter Walking Weekend in Lake Macquarie - July 30, 2019
- The Journey of the Humpback Whales in Mozambique - July 23, 2019
- Safari under the stars - July 23, 2019
- Active Adventures in the Maldives - July 23, 2019