Canon Australia has launched the ultimate interchangeable lens camera, the EOS-1D X Mark III, offering professional photographers, videographers, and content creators limitless possibilities, at blistering speeds.
Boasting dramatically improved AF tracking performance, image quality and communication capabilities, the camera represents the pinnacle of Canon’s EOS series. Enabling moments to be captured like never before, Canon’s new flagship camera enables incredible shooting speeds of up to 20fps with AF tracking, the ability to shoot in complete silence[i], and features improved high ISO performance.
The EOS-1D X Mark III’s AF sensor sports 28 times the centre resolution of its predecessor to address professional photographers’ need for greater accuracy and focusing on subjects in a wider range of scenarios. What’s more, the camera offers impressive 5.5K 12-bit RAW video internal recording – the first non-cinema Canon EOS series camera to have such feature – allowing professionals to capture top-quality video as well as stills.
To ensure uncompromised performance in harsh environments, the EOS-1D X Mark III comprises Canon’s EOS-1 Series trademark build-quality, reliability, and weather sealing features and will also be backed by Canon Australia’s 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Why you need it
- Unrivalled autofocus to achieve ‘the shot’
- Limitless creative opportunities
- Next generation imaging standards
- Meeting the demand for high-quality video
- Content delivery at competitive speeds
- An extension of professionals’ creativity
The EOS-1D X Mark III will be available from Canon’s online store and official Canon retailers from February 2020, with pricing set at dealer discretion. The EOS-1D X Mark III will be supported by Canon’s 5-year manufacturer warranty, with additional support provided to Canon Professional Services (CPS) members.
The full EOS-1D X Mark III technical sheet is available to download here.
For more information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, visit www.canon.com.au/cameras/eos-1d-x-mark-iii
- Travel that gives back in Papua New Guinea - March 9, 2020
- 24 Aussie National parks to escape to - March 1, 2020
- The beauty of Fraser Island - February 28, 2020
- Rwanda’s Magashi camp is getting conservation right - February 1, 2020
- Canon’s new action hero EOS-1D X Mark III - January 24, 2020
- Trek PNG’s Kokoda Trail in 2020 - December 20, 2019
- Conservation helps mountain gorillas surpass 1000 - December 18, 2019
- Top dive destinations for 2020 - December 9, 2019
- Wild Gear to put on your Xmas wish list - December 3, 2019
- Roam with Intrepid in Papua New Guinea - November 21, 2019