Aurora Expeditions has launched two exclusive deals for travellers looking for the ultimate travel adventure in 2019.
For those looking to explore the wonders and wilderness of the Polar regions, Aurora’s all-new innovative consumer promotion, Polar Perks is designed to provide travellers with flexibility to curate their own expedition through a tailored credit system.
Travellers who book a 2019/20 Antarctic or 2020 Arctic voyage before 31 July will receive up to $3,100 worth of travel credits per couple ($1,550 per person) that can be spent on a fantastic range of Polar Perks – such as pre/post accommodation and tours, on-board credit, travel insurance, and adventure activities such as sea kayaking, climbing, ski touring snorkeling and/or diving.
For those looking to experience something a little closer to home, Aurora Expeditions Kimberley cruises deal invites travellers to share in the grandeur of the Kimberley Coast – with a second person flying free.
The Kimberley deal is available on all 2019 departure dates for the 11-day Broome to Darwin and Darwin to Broome voyages booked before 31 July’18. Whether travellers are after an adventure with a partner, a family member or friend – this deal is designed for those planning to travel with a plus-one and offers a saving of up to $1,400 per couple.
Those who take advantage of the offer will have the opportunity to journey throughout the maze of nearly 3,000 islands along the coast between Broome and Darwin, landing daily to explore its natural beauty and attractions, including sprawling landscapes, beautiful gorges and lush waterfalls.
For more visit www.auroraexpeditions.com.au
- Canon 5D Mark IV & 70-200mm Lens - May 21, 2019
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - May 19, 2019
- Best outdoor adventures in Kinosaki Onsen - May 18, 2019
- Repair and Reuse with Gear Aid - March 20, 2019
- Whale sharks arrive early to Ningaloo - March 12, 2019
- Tips for River Crossings in 4WD - March 1, 2019
- Glamping in the Red Centre - February 23, 2019
- Coral Regeneration with Anantara Maldives - February 22, 2019
- Explore Galápagos with Lindblad - February 21, 2019
- Unique Maldivian sanctuary in an inland jungle - February 20, 2019