Tucked away in Northern Thailand, bordering Myanmar and Laos, this stunning Elephant Camp has plenty to offer the adventurous guest.
The camp works alongside the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation to perform street rescues, provide employment and a comfortable lifestyle for our elephants and their entire mahout families, and to participate in bigger picture projects.
Guest experiences include ‘Walking with Elephants.’ Guests will meander together through the forest, and learn more about elephant biology and behaviour from the camp’s resident veterinarian or biologist and discover more about the past, present and hopeful future for elephants in Thailand.
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Discover the Art of Luxury Surfing at Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka - September 13, 2018
- Remote and Responsible Define World Expeditions’ New Asian Adventures - September 12, 2018
- World Expeditions’ new flexible, alternative Africa programme - September 9, 2018
- Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort, Oman - September 8, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018