Fly and flop in the Maldives? Not anymore! Anantara Dhigu is a tropical wonderland, ideal for energetic travellers who don’t want to compromise on their slice of paradise.
Make the most of the turquoise surroundings by parasailing, scuba diving, sailing, or hopping into a glass bottomed kayak. The Anantara Surf School by Tropicsurf offers guests the chance to try Stand-up Paddle Boarding (SUP) in the tranquil stunning waters of the lagoon, which builds core stability and leg strength to maintain balance, with almost every muscle in the body being used!
Tropicsurf also offer surfing lessons for guests of all abilities. Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, is surrounded by some of the best waves in the Maldives, and there really is no better way to learn than with the fantastic Tropicsurf team.
Experience the thrill of gliding across a wave with experienced instructors in a fun and relaxed private lesson.
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Discover the Art of Luxury Surfing at Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka - September 13, 2018
- Remote and Responsible Define World Expeditions’ New Asian Adventures - September 12, 2018
- World Expeditions’ new flexible, alternative Africa programme - September 9, 2018
- Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort, Oman - September 8, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018