For couples who are looking for an unforgettable action-packed romantic adventure, the Ultimate Jabal Activity wall is the challenge for you.
Taking adventure to new heights, Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort has added an advanced phase to its mountain climbing experience, incorporating nearly 200 metres of via ferrata snaking across the cliff edge as well as Oman’s first mountain zip lines.
The Ultimate Jabal Activity Wall is not for the fainthearted as the new climbing route is one of the highest in the Middle East, providing intrepid travellers and couples with a brand-new way to experience Oman’s Green Mountain and its expanse of craggy cliffs and limestone rock formations. Surrounded by majestic mountains and enjoying cool temperatures throughout the year, Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort presents couples with a range of authentic mountain escapes and experiences.
Couples looking for an adventurous getaway can take advantage of the resort’s exhilarating activity programme and immerse themselves into the rich local heritage and landscape.
Those looking for a more relaxed affair, or simply want to unwind after a day of adventure, can do so the resort’s world-acclaimed Anantara Spa which harnesses the essence of Arabia and boasts ancient hammam rituals.
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Discover the Art of Luxury Surfing at Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka - September 13, 2018
- Remote and Responsible Define World Expeditions’ New Asian Adventures - September 12, 2018
- World Expeditions’ new flexible, alternative Africa programme - September 9, 2018
- Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort, Oman - September 8, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018