On the north coast of Bahia, surrounded by coconut trees, white sand beaches and emerald green seas lies Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte, a small piece of Brazilian paradise for lovers of genuine ecotourism.
Focused on the importance of integrating Mother Nature, the resort is home to a multitude of small wild animals, including monkeys, birds and lizards, who live side by side with guests of the hotel.
The hotel’s architecture has been designed in tune with the natural surroundings, without interfering with the remarkable biodiversity. The bedrooms all face out to sea, favouring natural materials and elements created by local artists.
Keen to educate, the resort offers various educational activities which focus on environmental preservation, including trekking and whale watching.
Aimed at improving the quality of life of the local population, Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte continually focuses on socio-environmental projects, and ultimately, guests understand that they are taking part in a venture that seeks to promote social and economic development of the region.
- New deals at Echo Resorts, Malaysia Borneo - September 18, 2018
- Tivoli Carvoeiro’s New Seven Hanging Valley’s Trail - September 17, 2018
- Walk on the Wild Side in La Gomera - September 15, 2018
- Top 5 Most Scenic National Parks in Canada and Alaska - September 14, 2018
- Discover the Art of Luxury Surfing at Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka - September 13, 2018
- Remote and Responsible Define World Expeditions’ New Asian Adventures - September 12, 2018
- World Expeditions’ new flexible, alternative Africa programme - September 9, 2018
- Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort, Oman - September 8, 2018
- Safari Luxury Launches in the Barossa - September 7, 2018
- The best times to visit Latin America - September 6, 2018